There are lots of amazing Christmas collars out there, we’ve narrowed it down to our five favourites for this festive season!
- Christmas Ombre Limited Edition Leather Collars from Broughton & Co RRP £55+ – we love, love, love these new limited edition collars from Broughton & Co. Their collars are always gorgeous anyway but the glitter just takes it to a whole new level! Available in six different, equally gorgeous, colours, if we HAD to choose our favourites would be the Red & Gold and Gunmetal & Silver.
- “Bubblegum Santa” Collar from Mabel & Mu RRP £11.95+ – if you fancy something a little bit fun and different than you should head on over the Mabel & Mu to check out their Christmas range! We chose this pattern because we felt that is the essence of what M&M are about, it’s totally non-traditional and we love that. With matching leads, bandanas, flowers and bow ties available we think that you might get need a full set!
- Christmas Stockings Fabric Dog Collars from Paws and Hounds RRP £10.50+ – something a little more traditional for you now, we think these red and green stocking patterned collars are just gorgeous. Subtle, festive and at a fantastic price, why not have the whole gang matching? Paws and Hounds are having a Pre Christmas Blow Out Sale on Facebook starting on Sunday the 11th December – head over to pick up some serious bargains!
- Christmas Gold Stars Collars from Wiff Waff Designs RRP £12.95+ – if you’re after something with a bit of bling, why not check out these gorgeous Christmas Gold Stars collar from Wiif Waff, available in red and navy. We have the bandanas and they are just gorgeous, the perfect amount of sparkle without being too loud. Sophisticated sparkle, as we like to call it.
- Luxury Paracord Christmas Collars from Devil Dood Designs RRP £10+ – of course we couldn’t do a post about collars without mentioning the ones made by our very own human! With four different Christmas designs, all of which can be made in any of our collar styles (including our new Rope Style collars), there is a design for everyone. Of course, as with all DDD collars, all our Christmas collars are machine washable, perfect for if you like to get a little mucky on your traditional Boxing Day walk! You can also use the code BLOG15 for a cheeky 15% off!